How to add Nic Shots to your Heisenberry E Liquid
Add one of the below options for 50ml bottles
- Add one full 18mg nic shot to make the e-liquid 60ml, 3mg strength
- Add one VG shot to make the e-liquid 60ml, 0mg strength
Add one of the below options for 100ml bottles
- Add two full 18mg nic shots to make the eliquid 120ml, 3mg strength
- Add one 18mg nic shot and one VG shot to make the e-liquid 120ml, 1.5mg strength
- Add two VG shots to make the e-liquid 120ml, 0mg strength
Add one of the below options for 200ml bottles
- Add four full 18mg nic shots to make the eliquid 240ml, 3mg strength
- Add two 18mg nic shot and two VG shot to make the e-liquid 240ml, 1.5mg strength
- Add four VG shots to make the e-liquid 240ml, 0mg strength
We also have Nic Salt Shots if you would like nic salt in you e-liquids instead.
What are Shortfill E Liquids?
Shortfill e liquids are larger, partly filled bottles with 0mg of e liquid. They’re nicotine free, which allows you to add your own desired strength. With TPD regulations, which came into effect from May 2016 the way in which e liquids are sold had to be changed.
Shortfill e liquids are perfect for those who not only want to save cash but mix their own strengths to create that perfect all-day vape.
Our Shortfill e liquids at Joe’s Juice come in a spectrum of flavours, from juicy favourites to traditional classics, so whatever you’re looking for, browse our Shortfill e liquids today!
If you would rather have your e liquids already mixed and ready to go, check out our TDP e liquids.